Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Kids

I feel like I could write twenty posts on everything that has been happening since May. That's how far back I need to go to be somewhat current. I am going to start off with somethings that have been a little more current...but definitely wont be forgetting the previous months because they are important.

Charlie turned ONE!
8-9-17
My baby is now a diget!
Sweet boy loves to run around and climb on everything.
He loves to blow spit bubbles...all day long.
He points at bids and helicopters/airplanes.
His favorite food is any type of meat. He doesn't want anything to do with noodles or bread. Let me tell you though, this boy can eat! He eats Emma way out of the water.
His favorite foods...oranges, yogurt, meat, avocado, banana, pizza.
I am not even going to talk about the night time sleeping routine while still nursing. Nothing has changed.
He is wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 shoe.
He loves to dance! Any music... Barneys beginning song is a favorite.
He give the best high fives.
When he gives kisses...he comes in mouth open.
Loves his rocking horses. Sits and rocks through the day on them.
He has 6 teeth. Three on top three on bottom.
Loves when you blow raspberry on him and he returns the favor throught the day. If I am holding him it will be on my shoulder or arm.
He isn't really fussy or cries. He has to be really hurt or Emma takes something away and he gets upset.
Loves to get into Cami's crate with her. She licks him to death while they are playing in there.
He tries to help with the vacuum. Takes way longer but its cute.
I just love him so much.

I was able to make a two day trip back home to Ohio for Charlies Birthday. Mike was out of town and I wanted to make it a little special for Char, so we spent it with family.









My baby girl started another year of Preschool.
She is absolutely loving it and I am so glad we decided last year to start her. She had talked about going back to see her friends all summer.
Such a happy little girl that has such a free spirit. We are working on the whining....

No comments:

Post a Comment