Monday, June 2, 2014

Emma's First Dip

Emma had her first soaking in the Pacific Ocean this weekend. She has put her tiny toes in many times, but this was the first actual water to the shoulders dip.
I could tell on her petite face that the water was a bit chilly. 
After she adapted she kicked around a little.
 I cant wait to start her in swimming lessons.

I took a dip myself once Emma was wrapped up and warm with her daddy.

I was so excited when I saw this guy. 
Iv only seen anything like him in pet stores.
I though he was called a Dogfish because of the shape of his face, but I cant decide now after looking up some some of the fish here in Hawaii if he is a Spotted Trunkfish....so not really sure. 
And to bad my camera sucks!

  Sea Cucumber
This picture was taken when we first got to the beach.
 I just had to show you how cute she is in her little suit. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love little swimsuits! Evelyn has Charlotte's hand me downs, but I think I may have to buy her one of her own! Glad Emma had a good time in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...she looks so long! She's a tall baby!!!

    ReplyDelete