Thursday, January 28, 2016

11 Weeks

 (written on 1-14) 

So, this was the week that I had my primary care doctors appointment. 
Finally! 
She looked me over a little and then recommended a OB I should go to and that was it. 
I wish it wouldn't have taken so long to get a appointment for a 15 minute talk sesh, but what could I do. 
Anyways, now I am waiting for that doctor to call the OB and request that there be a appointment scheduled and for them to call me with the date and time. 
You have got to be kidding me, RIGHT! 
Tomorrow will be the third day that I have been waiting for this phone call and that is all I can take. I am calling tomorrow and seeing what is going on. I cant wait another 2-6 weeks for my first baby appointment. 
With Emma I had already had 2 appointments by now. I had already heard her heartbeat and found out her gender. 
This is all killing me that it has been so late with this one. 

Moving on to my belly...
this pregnancy definitely is showing way sooner then with Emma. I know that your second one you do show a lot sooner but holy cow! ...I feel like I am 6 months along already.  

I am still hungry all the time. I'm not really craving anything but I know I don't want any fish to come even close to me or even in the same room. I don't know if that has to do with my Cesar dressing fiasco but right now I cant even think about it without gaging.
I have been extremely tired with this baby. In the back of my mind I feel like it might be the new place that I call home. Hawaii just made me so excited to get out and see new things. I was so active there and made it a point to get outside EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  Here I could sleep all day long and not think twice. Living here I feel like I am forcing myself to try to love it. It is beautiful here with the mountains and all, but I have no where near the heart that I had in Hawaii. Saying that, this pregnancy I am A LOT more emotional. I think before this baby, Mike had maybe seen me cry, in the almost 9 years we have been together, maybe 3 times. The last 2 1/2 months I have cried every single day. I really don't like this feeling. 

I still have not taken a belly picture. I look homeless everyday with my PJs on, 0 makeup and unwashed hair. One day soon I have to get myself together and make it happen. 

Zero morning sickness once again. 

With Emma I was a stickler with applying lotion to my belly. I had no stretchmarks thank goodness. This baby I am doing the exact same thing. I am buying stock in the belly cream!

I am just really ready to have my OB appointment. Hearing the heartbeat and just finding out everything is OK will put my mind to rest finally. I am also hoping this next trimester I will be a little more active. I am starting to feel bad of Emma. She has watched way more TV then I have ever wanted her to watch. 




Update-
I finally got the referral # from the insurance company to make a appointment for the OB.
They don't have any openings for 2 1/2 weeks.
figures!
So here comes 2nd trimester with no baby check up.
February 1st can not come soon enough. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that no one could get you in for that long, that's just crazy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap that's nuts! you look great but wow, the run around. i'd be annoyed too! I had my first appt at 8 weeks with Abug. Well technically i had my first run in at 6 weeks when i thought I miscarried and went to the ER, but my first drs appt at 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete