Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thoughts of Home




This is just a givin
 Don't get me wrong I am loving the 808 area code all the way, but I  wish that there were certain things that I could have taken here with me. 6 months down already, about 2 1/2 years to go...missing these things.



Nothing compares

Fun times at the games

Our usual spot.
mmm!
Such a fun place! HUGE bar outside right on Lake Erie. Dock your boat and go head in.
I have no words for how unbelievable this sandwich is.

I have yet to celebrate a St. Paddy's Day that comes even close to the way Cleveland does it.
This is going to be missed this holiday season.



Tailgating before the game

Listened to them every morning on my way to work...so funny!
 I guess Ill just have to live with these things being memories from now on.

4 comments:

  1. i know exactly how you feel! i love hawaii but i miss texas food so so much!!!

    and now i'm craving chik-fil-a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll indulge on a little extra Chick fil a for you how does that sound girl. I know how you feel, Hawaii is great but only it would be even better if we would have all the things we love there together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! There's no place like the midwest!! I'm from Wisconsin and there is sooooo much I miss now that I live in Hawaii. LIKE CHEESE CURDS! I have family in Akron and there's this Italian Deli called DeVitis.. I miss it soo much, I have yet to find a good Italian deli on this island that could even compare.

    ReplyDelete