Saturday, November 29, 2014

Our Thanksgiving

 The difference between wearing a tutu and not.
 She made her first Thanksgiving shirt...with mamas help.


Thanksgiving started out with a sunrise covered by clouds.
We pretty much did our normal routine in the morning. Took Bolo for a walk, straightened up the house and played with Emma.
Afternoon time rolled around and I started making our meal. We decided to stay home this year for Emma's first Thanksgiving. 

(While her dinner was being prepared...daddy decided to give her a bag of cough drops to play with.) 
  We aren't a huge fan of turkey so I just made a ham this year.
This is the first year that I had everything hot and ready to eat all at the same time. It was a miracle. Usually one thing  gets cold while waiting for another dish to be done. That is why I am jealous of people with two ovens.

We stuffed our faces, put our pjs on, pigged out on pumpkin rolls and called it a night.

2 comments:

  1. I love her shirt, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is her little outfit! And Bolo! :). Looks like a good Thanksgiving to me!

    ReplyDelete