Monday, November 2, 2015

Pumpkin House 2015

There is a home in West Virginia that carves over 3,000 pumpkins and displays them around their home a couple days before Halloween. 
I had seen this home on Pintrest and it was so absolutely beautiful! 
I had to go! 
This year I had heard that the home was only doing it the weekend of the big day, so there wasn't much time to see it before it would be gone. 
I had planned on going the Friday before the 31st. 
It was a pretty stressful day so I decided that Emma needed to stay home with daddy and stick to her normal nighttime routine. 
I hopped in the car a little later then I had wanted to being the small town was a hour away from where I live. 
Let me just tell you. The traffic getting off the freeway was a absolute nightmare. 
I somehow found a place to park quickly and walked the 15 minutes to the house. 

This is where I feel like a total IDIOT! 
I had my flash on my camera.... WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! 

All on my photos there is no pumpkin glow. All bright light. 

 All of these people are looking at a wall of pumpkins lighting up with the rhythm of music. 


This is the only semi glowing photo I have and its blurry.  :( 

  There were so many people!  I wonder that the neighbors think. 

On the walk to and from my car there were other homes that participated in the spirit that were nice to look at also.
 Next year I might make it back here. I will remember to turn off my flash though, but then again I might just come in the daylight. There is way less people and you can actually look at some of the carvings. I would definitely bring Emma with me too. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you saw the house, it's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete