Friday, January 4, 2013

Ka'ena Point


   Trying to run away from the rain today, we headed to the Leeward side of the island to see if there were dry sky's for a hike. We had a different one in mind, but decided because it was raining on and off here too, that it might not be a great idea to be stuck on a mountain...so we decided on Ka'ena Point.
   I had done this hike once before, but from the other side. I think this side is way is better.







 Sea Birds
I never realized how big these guys were.




 My favorite part of the whole day. I finally saw Monk Seals.
 There were four of them just lounging around.




Another Great Day!

5 comments:

  1. I want to go do this so bad just to see the monk seals! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...You need to go! The first time we went we didn't see any seals. We were definitely lucky this time.

      Delete
  2. How fun! Those monk seals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, the whole time we were there we never managed to see one. Way cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seals are soo cute!!

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete