Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hunauma Bay

I came across this Pin on Pintrest the other day.

Well...#20 is just a 30 minute drive from my house.
Iv mentioned it a few times how crowded this place is and that I have stayed away because of that, but now that it has made this article, I just needed to take it off my list of things I had to do here. 
Hunauma Bay 
Iv done the Hunauma Bay Hike twice.
Iv seen it from a distance while hiking Koko Head.
It has now been accomplished and I can say that I have been there and done that.









 Can we just talk about how hard it is to take a good picture of a fish!

 I'm not sure if the water is usually a little clearer on other days, but in my opinion I wouldn't have voted it #20...it wouldn't have even made the list...(the pictures might look pretty clear, but it was definitely a little dusty down there)....still a nice time in the water tho!
We went a little later hoping that the tour buses had left for the day (which they had), but the tide was high so that could have stirred up the murkiness a little.  
 Another beautiful Hawaiian day!

No comments:

Post a Comment