Saturday, July 26, 2014

5 Months

My baby Emma is 5 months old!
 I just cant believe how fast it goes.
She has been such a little angle. 
I am having so much fun with her....and I hope her with me. :) 

She is loving:
 grabbing and holding on to things (including hair and sunburn shoulders)
 putting EVERYTHING in her mouth
being talked to / sung to
baby massage
laughing
 having her ears cleaned
the wash cloth during bath time
watching baby apps on my phone 

 Not so great things:
trimming nails (she puts up a really good fight)
rice cereal :(


The big thing this month has been her rolling from her stomach to back.  I didn't think she was interested in doing it at all but she surprised me. She has recently when from back to stomach now.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm you have my attention with baby apps on the phone! She's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete