Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Waterfalls

I never really thought of Ohio having such nice waterfalls. 
Lately I just cant get enough of them so I dragged Mike (and Emma) out with me to see two.

 First waterfall was Blue Hen Falls 

 I was presently surprised with these falls.  The water wasnt heavy but they were still nice. Super quick walk to get there too, 
 Bridal Veil Falls





We let Emma walk this one. She had a blast! 






Beautiful places that I wish I would have explored when I actually lived in Ohio 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery. I would never have guessed you could find that in the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful place and something I did not expect to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it took a different perspective to see these :). And Addison has those shoes... lol. She picked them out herself... hard to believe I know but she did.

    ReplyDelete