Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Labor Day : part 3

As much as I would have loved to hike every trail that was in Babcock State Park, we were just staying for one night and we had to be out of the cabin by 10 am the next day. 
Bolo's energy level is nonexistent, so hiking with him would never happen, so instead we explore a overlook of the mountains, stopped at a playground and then ventured to the old mill before we left. 


Because it hasn't rained in awhile this waterfall was not flowing nearly at rate that it could have. 
It is so unbelievable hard to get a photo with no people in the background! 



The largest wild spider I have ever seen!!! 
I swear it was the size of a cat! 
We had a great time camping. We usually like to camp in a tent, but with Emma's first time sleeping in the woods I am glad we went the cabin route. 

1 comment:

  1. I have an obsession with waterfalls and I love this one!

    ReplyDelete