Monday, September 24, 2012

6 Months

  It has been 6 months sense Mike and I packed up our lives and headed to this amazing place. We are just loving it here and as of right now don't ever want to leave. 6 months went way to fast! Life needs to slow down because 2 1/2 years will probably come super fast if it keeps at this pace. There is no way that Mike will be able to extend his time here... so this is it.  
    Pinterest inspired me when I came across a cute idea of a couple that photographed all the places where their feet have take them. I started a little late with this idea (we had already been here for a little bit) but from here on out Mike will have to put up with doing this. 












5 comments:

  1. Thats a really great idea! So cute!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months, you have had so many wonderful adventures already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie~ Thank you for the sweet comment. I really need to be better about blogging! I love this post! I think Lu and I are heading to Hawaii in Jan. Our oldest started at the University of Hawaii in Aug. I really need to see him in his world. He will be home for Christmas. We miss him! I look forward to catching up with your blog! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cute idea! And I laughed at how you said your husband will "have to put up with it"...I have a feeling that husband are, most of the time, only putting up with the cutest of our ideas, but at least they do it!

    ReplyDelete