Thursday, November 15, 2012

Final Game

   The Outlaws had their last game of the season last night. They lost their first playoff game meaning that's it for them. Mike says that he doesn't want to play next year so this was his last time putting on pads which is sad for him. Hes to busy at work to be getting up at 4:30am to get to practice and then only 8 people show up. The team really didn't take it seriously so I think it was frustrating for him because he loves the game so much. We will see how next year goes when football sign ups come around. He might change his mind.
   They have been having their games 30 min away at Camp Smith because for some weird reason they decided to re-do the football field on KBay during football season.? This was my first time heading out there to watch because I was always working when they played. It was such a beautiful view of the city. I wish I had my better camera.


    It was so much prettier then what my camera is making it out to be.
At least his last game was a good game. It was neck and neck for most of it and he made some really good plays. I'm just glad that I don't have to wash his dirty smelly gear anymore.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! :) Kyle plays football here and he has such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, found you at Military Spouses' Blog Network. I'm an Army spouse and a blogger currently in Germany. I'm following your blog now and would love to have you follow my blog back. When you do, please leave a comment so I'd know you stopped by. Thank you in advance!

    Labrijoy
    http://realitystrikesmommy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the view from Camp Smith! I'm planning on watching fireworks there next July 4th! I think you should join our women's flag football team, it so much fun and then you would only have to wash YOUR dirty stuff!

    ReplyDelete