Saturday, April 26, 2014

We Made It To 3!

(April 25th)
Mike and I made it to three years!
Boy, what a year!(in a good way)
The new number of divorces in America is 50%!!! Wow! 
Well, I had a great 3 years if its gonna end that way...or 7 if we count dating.
Ha!
Hes not going anywhere!

 Oh Byron,
We will never forget you. 
You peculiar man you.
You made my wedding day very.....interesting.

We laid pretty low this anniversary. 
Just a quick little beach day after lunch.
Emmas hat engulfed her. I should have probably tried it on her before we left...but when it says newborn to 6 months...I thought it might be just a touch big, not 10 sizes.

 Trying to put up a tent for shade on a windy day was a no go...impossible! 
She is slathered in sun screen.


The hubby also surprised me with a something I have been talking about for awhile but would never buy for myself.
 I'm so excited to use it.
My photo quality will be looking a lot different soon!
The rest of the night was snuggled up with a 2 month old and a 80lb puppy...and of course Mike too. 

6 comments: