Saturday, August 24, 2013

12 Weeks

Not really sure if this is baby or food?  I'm still hungry and eating all the time!
I once again, I'm feeling no symptoms of pregnancy at all. The pimples seem to have gone away so I don't feel like people are staring at the nastiness any longer.  
This is the end to my first trimester so I guess I'm over the hump of nausea.  I am very thankful for that I never had to experience it! 
I cant believe 3 months down, only 6 more to go. It has flown by so quickly.
We are still so excited about the lil one. We have already discussed the name and feel very secure with it. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I associate names with people...so its been a little tricky picking one. (You never know...I might not like it next month)
My next Dr. appointment is a little ways away which is a good thing because Mike will be home and finally maybe be able to attend one with me.

1 comment:

  1. I never had the typical pregnancy symptoms either with both my pregnancies! I feel fortunate!

    ReplyDelete