Monday, February 2, 2015

My Gym Update

We still go to her My Gym class twice a week. Once for a structured class and the other for a free play. She loves it there! 
Nonstop moving the whole hour.

 Emma seems to really enjoy playing with this particular employee.
Tippy Toes
Roller Coaster
Turtle Time is a when all the babies play without their parents. Learning to play with each other and be independent. Emma loves this time. She tends to always be in the turtle with shoving multiple toys in her mouth....and taking toys from other baby's. 

3 comments:

  1. She looks so happy there, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we had some place like that around here. Looks like she's having fun and she's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is great my friend keep it going and have a nice day!
    Buy Forzest online

    ReplyDelete