Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Overview

   I feel like this weekend has flown bye once again. Mike was consumed by his brief for the most part. He finally finished it late last night just in time to hand it in this morning. He said it went well, thank goodness.
   We also had a little time to get our taxes done. That's just another thing to check off my list of things we need to get done before we move. We also dropped Mikes car off at the shop to have some work done before we ship it. We want everything to be working correctly before we get there so we don't have to think about it. All of our tax return will be going to the Ford dealership probably.
  Taking a little break from Mikes brief, a few of the guys got together to watch the Superbowl. Everyone was going to bring something to munch on . I ended up doing way to much as usual. I investigated what everyone was bringing and decided to make lasagna because there was no actual "dinner" food. I also brought pizza rolls, strawberry footballs and cake batter truffles. (by request)  We only stayed till halftime was over because Mike had to finish up a few things. I didn't really care about the teams anyways so I didn't mind. 
   This morning the movers came. I just hope that I packed everything that needed to go and I kept out the things that we still need. Never fails, something will be wrong, I just know it. In a little bit I'm going to go see Grace. Its a chilly day today so our walk will probably be a quick one. I also have to write her mom and let her know about our upcoming move. I feel bad that I didn't let her know when I fist started caring for Grace, It just wasn't on my mind too much then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment