Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Things...Link up Questions

 I'm Linking up with Gentri Lee's Blog again. I'm loving the weekly 7 questions!

My Funny Picture:
  Going Para-sailing in Virginia Beach 2011. Scared to death!!!

 1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
I'm not really a "vampire kinda gal"(I haven't even seen Twilight), Harry Potter not really my type so I'm going to pick Peeta! (I have yet to finish the book but I'm dying to see the movie!)

2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
Well being a hair stylist and seeing A LOT of styles that I think are crazy!  I probably would go the rout of Gaga.
  
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
 I am addicted to Reality TV! I don't think I have that much drama in my life so I don't think the show would last to long.

4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
No.... I brush about 2-3 times a day and I use mouthwash regularly, but floss, probably 3-4 times a week... ugg now that I wrote that I'm going to change my ways.

5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
 My main fear is heights! I do feel that it holds me up in things that I want to see but I don't think I am working on it. I'm scared to!

6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
MMM.... all of them!!!

7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
Skinny jeans, I think my butt is way to big for them... 

3 comments:

  1. Girl Im right there with you on the skinny jeans. I think they are sooo cute but I dont at all see myself pulling them off!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs are too short for skinny jeans, but I wear them anyways Ha! And I definitely choose Peeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED your answers! And judging by your photos, your butt is NOT too big for skinnies! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete