Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Link Up

  I decided to do a little question air and link up with Gentri Lee's Blog. Follow along if your interested!
Rules: Answer these 7 questions, followed by a funny photo of yourself.

1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
  Sweet's for sure! Definitely my weakness!

2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
  I'm thinking a cloud...It would probably be more comfortable.


3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
  Well i am LOVING the tropics at the moment! Ill pick that!

 4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
   Ill take the pain for 24 hours. 

 5.  If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
   I think I would pick High School. I would do so many things differently if I had the chance!


6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
   hmmm....All but Tribal


7. Are you right handed or left handed? 
   I'm a righty (except in pool) but I'm fascinated with the left handed people!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Thank you so so much for linking up! This was so fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just found your blog from Gentri Lee's. I linked up too! cute puppy!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete