Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Photos

 I had a few different photo ideas this year for my little stinker (thank you pintrest) but she had different plans.
It seems like she is starting to hate the camera. I don't blame her though because it is always shoved in her face....but I just cant help it.

Believe it or not but EVER.SINGLE.PHOTO she was screaming with tears. 
I just got lucky with a couple that "looks" like she is having a good time.

Merry Christmas 
9 months



And there ya have it.

And just in case you don't believe me about the screaming

6 comments:

  1. They are so sweet together! Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love these pictures. Great job with your Pinterest ideas. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs and I find babies adorable so I am so enjoying looking at these photos of yours. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I think my fave is the 1st one. I'm dreading the day the hating of the camera comes to mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I bet these turned into the cutest Christmas cards ever!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love this! I laughed out loud at the ones where she's crying. Is that mean? ;-) I'm also jealous of all your sunshine and of your puppy. Is he an American Bulldog? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete