Thursday, December 4, 2014

9 Month Update

Emma turned 9 months on Thanksgiving so as you can tell I am once again late posting this.
I wanted to hold off because she had a appointment at the doctors yesterday and I wanted to add her weight and height.

Somebody was not happy with picture time. She did not want her 9 month sticker on, she didn't want to wear the bow or have her monkey next to her, and she definitely did not want to be lying down.
This was torture so this one will have to do.


She weighs 15 lbs 10 oz.

I think from here on out there will be no sitting down...ever! 
Crawling and climbing is all she wants to do.

~She has started to clap when she get excited.

~We are working on waving hello and goodbye and blowing kisses

~Crawling is fully on. She is pulling herself up and standing whenever she can.

~She loves when I crawl on the floor with her. She gets the biggest smile and makes her loud scream with joy.

~She knows her name. 

 ~Eating has been interesting this month. When she wants to eat she is so happy and willing to gobble it all up. 
When she doesn't, boy does it get messy. I usually don't force her to eat when she puts up a fight getting in her chair but when we are on a time crunch and have to be somewhere it becomes difficult. I don't want a hungry baby while driving/ while we are out. 

~Sleeping is still not 100%. Waking up 4-5 times a night but she has been sleeping in later so that is making things better me. I no longer feel like a zombie.

~She has now been sick for the first time. This last doctors appointment she received two vaccines. One of them being the flu vaccine. I'm not totally blaming it on that but it is sure is suspicious. She is running a fever, her voice is horse and she has a bad cough that sounds like a seal. I'm not sure if her throat hurts but that would make sense. I feel so terrible for her.  :(

I'm so excited for the holidays this year. 
It is just a totally different world with a child during this special time.
I just wish we were able to spend it with our family's.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how her arm is out and so is the monkey's. So question, does she fight nap time? That's what I deal with and boy does it stress me out... big time. I'm like you, can't wait for the holidays! And she's adorable as ever, even if she is throwing a fit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize the monkeys arm was out... haha too funny!

      She totally fights her naps! Its like she is scared she is going to miss something while she is sleeping. Stresses me out so bad too.

      Delete