Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sea Worlds got nothing on this

Emma's normal rise and shine way before the sun always gives the opportunity to watch it appear.
Of course I would much rather be sleeping but it is what it is.

This particular day wasn't the best.
The clouds were totally covering the rays. 
Not even a peak of color
I chalked it up and took some pictures of other things besides the sun. 
 IN TILL.......
 Right in front of Emma and myself comes not one Monk Seal but TWO!
 They must have felt my disappointment with the morning show that day because they turned my frown upside down. haha
 It was playtime
I could have sat there for hours and watched them.
 And just as quickly they came that's how quickly they left.
I'm going to miss Hawaii.  :(

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Nature is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the coolest thing ever to see animals in their natural environment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Yeah I couldn't imagine leaving that. Are you that close to the beach? And how much longer do y'all have?

    ReplyDelete