Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Preperation

 I am soo looking forward to Christmas this year!
We always made Christmas a special day but this year I want to make it extra special. 
This is the year we need to start traditions and real memories.
I know Emma wont remember it and has no idea whats going on but its the memories that we can look back on when she gets older.

We started this holiday season by picking out our tree.
We learned our lesson from last year and went early.
 Decorations began
 We were racking our brain trying to think of a way to keep the tree from not falling over if Emma decided to pull on it. We were surprised that she could really care less about touching it. She mostly just sits and looks at it.
 We picked out her first ornament.
Decorated the house
(there are so many rules about decorations on base so we just keep it simple)

I have come to the conclusion that my pictures will never look like Pintrest.
Family holiday photos and meeting Santa coming soon .


3 comments:

  1. That last picture is absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooooo cute! Lucky she got to help you, I wanted help but mine fell asleep :(

    ReplyDelete