Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just another day

  It felt like today was a really long day. We just finished dinner. I made this chicken that was marinated in some sort of seasoning that I will never make again. Mike ate it all but gave my portion to the dogs. Im trying to branch out with my cooking. Guess Im not doing a very good job.
  The landlords are putting a new roof on the house so that's been fun with all the banging. Bolo is having a field day with every little noise that these guys make. Its so loud even Sheba can hear them.
  I saw this nasty roach as i was walking into the outside laundry room so i had to take a picture. They definitely don't have these bugs in Ohio. It was enormous!!! Just as long as they don't come into my house, Ill be OK.
  Well hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting. I really need to find a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment