Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ummm?

  Today I found a tick on Bolo. Now I'm paranoid! It was a really small one that wasn't even in his skin yet but now I know that they are around, so now I have to check him when we get home from our walks.  Yesterday I coordinated some of the ladies to get together for lunch today. We met at the coffee house in town and spent 4 hours there talking and laughing. Hopefully it will become a regular thing for us because I am getting tired of just talking to the dogs while Mikes at work. I'm waiting on Mike to get home now. He will probably have a bunch of stories about the bombs he blew up today. He gets so excited when he tells me about them. I just look at him, and smile. I'm making fish tonight. Mikes not happy about it, but to bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment