Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lonely Night

  Mikes on duty tonight so its just me an the pups hanging out. I brought him dinner earlier and he was swamped with tasks that had to be done. Hopefully he will get a tad of sleep before morning. 
   Today I met the pup that I'm going to be looking after for a little. Can you say A LOT of energy! She just turned 1 so I can see why, but wow. Very mouthy but sweet. Hopefully Ill be able to calm her down and run some of her craziness out.
   Sheba is doing a lot better. I highly recommend the prescription b/d food that she has been eating. She is also on the pill Anipryl for her Alzheimer's. I am just so thankful that she is getting better everyday. She is still a little wobbly but all the other weird things she was doing has stopped. I'm just still not sure about her having to fly in the next 2 months.
   I'm just gonna take it easy tonight. I'm a little excited to finally be able to have room to sleep. Mike and Bolo usually have all the room and I am curled in a ball so tonight's going to be nice to spread out. Id rather he be home tho.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment