Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Survey's

   I have been seeing a lot of surveys lately so I decided to jump in too.

1. Where did you and your Spouse meet?
     I cant really remember if we met in 5th or 6th grade. It was so long ago and to be honest I really didn't think anything of it then I'm sure. I know we started school together then tho because I see his cute little face in my year book!


2. How old were you when you met?
    I think I was 10 or 11


3. How long have you been together?
    In July it will be 5 years

4. Where are you and your spouse originally from?
    He was born in Cleveland, Ohio And I am originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma


5. How did you feel about him joining the military?
    Being part of a team while doing all the things that he loves... I knew it would be a perfect fit.  I was excited that he would finally have a job that he would be proud of.


6. Where did you spouse go to basic training?
     He went to Quantico, Va


7. Has your spouse ever been deployed?
    Not yet


8. Ever been to his promotion ceremony?
    Not yet. It should be in about a another year


9. How long have you been a military wife?
    We got married in April, so only 9 months so far


10. Did you marry him before or after he joined?
     I married him after


11.  How did your husband propose?
       Haha, did he? He picked out the ring, ordered it and asked my father. I signed for it when it was mailed  to my house. So romantic...


12.  Where did you get married?
        We were married in Stafford, Va  while he was at TBS.


13. How old were you when you got married?
      I was 25, he was 26


14, Did he wear his uniform on your wedding day?
       Yup, He wore his Class A's


15. Where are you and your spouse currently stationed?
       Camp Lejeune, but not for long


16. Do you live on base?
      No


17.  How long were you married before you had to go through a separation?
        Sense he was in training when we got married and was soon going to be moving, we decided to wait on me moving out there with him till the next move. So it was 6 months right when we got married that we weren't together. I visited here and there but that's it.


18. What is your favorite base so far?
       Well I have only had experience with Quantico and Camp Lejeune. I have to say I might like Quantico a tad better because it isn't so crowded.


19.  Do you think your spouse looks good in uniform?
       Umm..... YEAH!!!


20. Do you think the military life is more advanced than civilian life?
       I think it has a lot to do with brotherhood. Learning to save one another life in the middle of danger makes a bond that I don't think anyone can really relate to.  (fireman, police, military)


21. Do you like the benefits you receive as a military dependent?
      Yes it is very nice. Also when you walk into just a random store to purchase something and they offer military discounts, it is all very helpful


22. Do you have a lot of military wife friends?
      I have a handful of friends that are wives here but we are all going seperate ways to our permanent duty stations in 2 months. Ill have to start over with friends


23. What is the hardest part of the military lifestyle?
       Missing family back home


24.  Do you own a lot of military wife stuff?
      None.  I use to have a magnate on my car that says " I hart my Marine" but I took it off because I didn't want the paint to get ruined


25. Do you support your spouse as a member of the military?
      Yes, I am extremely proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment