Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yum Again!

   I think I'm on a roll with my dinners. I have been really branching out with my ingredient's. Bang Bang Shrimp with Asian Noodles. Mike was once again impressed, and so was I!

  Sauce
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 4-5 tsp of chili garlic sauce (I stood in the isle for awhile looking for it)
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1tsp rice vinegar 
Mix everything together and refrigerate.

Batter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup milk
Place aside

  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 panko breadcrumbs
  • salt & pepper
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp dried basil
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
Combine

 Clean shrimp (remove shell) Dip into breading then to egg then back to breading. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Heat oil in frying pan. I used canola with a few splashed of sesame oil. Brown shrimp till crispy. Place into pan and drizzle sauce over. Bake for 10 min. (turn after 5)

I used Asian Noodles and added green onion, carrots, baby corn, snow peas and soy sauce. 
It was pretty good. If you like spicy then definitely try this one.

   I already told Mike we are having a chicken salad tomorrow. We've had enough fried food that will last us a wile.



   
One last picture of the day.  I think his belly wasn't feeling well today, so I cuddled him up with a blanket I had just gotten out of the dryer. Sweet boy.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds delish and your dog is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shrimp with Asian noodles looks amazing! YUM! Shrimp is the only meat I eat, so I will definitely be trying this recipe :)

    Hope your feeling better!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete