Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 Questions!

 7 Questions are back again!!! 

  This Photo isn't really that funny.  Just me shooting a SAW.

1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
    I'm really into Draw Something right now!!! Addicting!

 2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
    MMM...That's Good...     I think I'm hungry

3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
   Definitly Laughing!  I love it! 

 4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
      That's hard because they all suck!  If I could just pick one I'm gonna say tornado.


5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
     I usually wake up when to get the hubby ready for work so that's about 5am. After that I go back to sleep till the puppy's wake me up at about 8ish.     I'm such a grandma. We are usually in bed at 9:30-10.  

6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do? (Kindergarten Cop)
     My dad is David. He works for a Private Airline Company doing some sort of paperwork. I couldn't ask for a better father.  


7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
    The only one's I actually remember are the bad ones. Someones always chasing me. 

 



3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the only being able to remember scary/traumatizing dreams...they are totally the worst!
    I'm a grandma too in manyyy ways! I always have to eat dinner at 5 o'clock, and typically go to bed no later than 10:00 (although I'm starting to stay up a bit later now). I also take a hoodie/sweatshirt with me wherever I go because I'm always cold, and my knees creek! ;-P I feel ooooold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love that you linked to yourself in question #6. haha!

    ReplyDelete