Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random

   Once again, I got my hopes up. The date Mike was suppose to be back isn't going to happen. Its just the difference of a few days but still. When you look forward to a certain day and then you have to add on 4 or 6 or even maybe 10 more days its kinda disappointing. I'm just ready for my life to be some what normal again, and I could also really use a hug.
    On another note, I have been trying to think of something to do for my hubby for our anniversary.  Once again, I am unemployed so spending his hard earned dollars on something from me to him is just a little different to me. I usually go all out for his birthdays/anniversary's but this year....I cant. Iv seen this Floating around Pinterest for awhile and thought it was cute, so I finally decided to remake.


I really thought about what I would put on each one of the cards. Having things that really meant something about our relationship.
Examples:
You listen to me ramble
You eat my cooking
Your a good puppy dad

I know he will think they are all funny because they are so true. I still feel like I should get or do something else. Ill just see what I can come up with.


1 comment:

  1. I hope your hubby comes home soon!! And Im sure he will be more than happy with what ever you give him for his day!!

    ReplyDelete