Thursday, April 26, 2012

Link Up Friday

          I'm linking up with Lauren over at the little things we do for some fill in the blank fun.

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is...
           I pee, then  I get dressed and take the puppy's pee.

 2.   I can hardly wait for... 
         My hubby to get home. Even though it hasn't been that long, I am really missing him! 

3.  The quickest way to my heart is...
          Humor because  I love to laugh!

 4. A little known fact about me is that...
         I learned to play the violin when I was 4 years old. I continued playing for 13 years. I wish every day that I would have never stopped. 

  5. The best part about my job is...
        Every 1/2  hour to a hour I see a new client. Being a hairdresser you have a lot of fun behind the chair with very interesting people. 

  6. Something I just couldn't live without is...
         Mascara!. It makes such a world of difference!

 7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is...
          Change the oil in my car.  Gosh, I would save so much money!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your doing well with the hubby gone and that your settling in the new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I wish I could change the oil in my car too... It is very expensive to keep the car serviced :). Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete