Linkin up with Gentri Lee once again for her weekly 7 questions.
Funny Photo: our last nigh out at the Brass Pelican...not really sure what I'm doing???
1. Are you a thrift shopper?
Not really. I never have been the type to "search" for things. My mother loves to find nick knacks there so sometimes I would go with her. She has found some really amazing,expensive stuff there too! Iv always wanted to go to a thrift store in Beverly Hills or somewhere expensive like that tho. (if they even have them out there)
2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?
Sit up and say what the heck! Lay back down and try to think of happy thoughts.
3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
This is a hard one!!! I'm going to say butter pecan.
4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
I had been really good with saving it before I moved. Now that I am a bum and don't have a job yet so that means no money, its kinda hard to do all of above. My husband is very goods at saving though and we also have been good about starting our retirement savings.
5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?
This is absolutely so true!
6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
The radio/CD is playing loudly and I and usually singing with it loudly also.
7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor?
I didn't. I use to watch that show when it first came one but kinda drifted from it after awhile. I need to get back into it though.