Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions


 Gentri Lee's 7 weekly questions. Head over to her space to link up.

Not really to funny, just kinda caught off guard


1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
    Gosh! That business would go down hill fast! (I'm not good at being the boss) If I were to actually open a business it would probably be a groomers or a pet store.

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
    I totally embrace. I feel bad for my husband sometimes.

 3. What's the very first memory you have?
     They are all smashed in my brain. I'm not really sure which ones were first. Maybe my cat having kittens? I might have been 4 or 5?

4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
     That's scary.  Probably hide. I'm chicken.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
     LOOOVE breakfast! Could eat it any time day or night!

 6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
       More hands on. I think it sinks in the noggin better when I have already done it.


  7. What is your favorite joke?
      Knock knock!
      Who's there?
      Dwayne.
      Dwayne who?
      Dwayne the bathtub, I'm drowning.

3 comments:

  1. Your joke me giggle. I love hokey jokes! I found you from Gentri Lee's link up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, corny jokes are totally the best!! I haven't heard that one in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! someone else besides me that's chicken and would hide!

    ReplyDelete