Thursday, May 3, 2012

Link Up Friday!

I'm linking up with the little things we do for the fill in the blank Friday.... link up too to join the fun!


1.  My bedtime routine includes,
     Brushing teeth, washing face, taking pups out to pee, kissing hubs goodnight!  


2.   I am,
     Craving  sweets at the moment!

 3.  I can't stand,
      Bad Drivers!!! because they make things a little more difficult for everyone on the road


4. My idea of relaxation would be,
      laying on the beach listening to music, or taking my pup for a long walk.  


5. If I had an extra $50, I would
     take the hubby out for dinner, even tho it probably wouldn't cover all of it 


6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is   
     They listen and always have something nice to say.  Thanks guys! 


7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is,
    Gosh there are sooo many!  One that stands out is a fruit dip. So simple yet sounds so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment