Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Weeks

10 more weeks! I cant believe it!
These 7 1/2 months FLEW by! 
I feel like I just peed on the stick yesterday!
 The Dr. called a little after my last appointment letting me know my Glucose test came back normal. 
Yay for no diabetes....
But,
 she did give me the news that I am anemic.
She prescribed me pills and hopefully that will take care of it. 

I'm looking forward to going to my last 4D appointment. I wont receive another one from my Dr., so I set it up with a place in town. I'm being nosy and want to see her one last time in my belly without her looking too much like a alien (like our first 4D ultrasounds pics).

New Years is going to be pretty boring in our house.
I have to work New Years Eve, then we will probably head out to dinner.
Mike also has duty New Years Day, so that called the shot of not doing anything.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe celebration!
Please, drink a drink for me!  :(

2 comments: