Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter is coming!!!

The work up to Easter is always so much fun. 

One of Emma'a Aunts sent her a personalized coloring book filled with Easter related pages. It is such a cute story that goes along with all of the pages so it has been fun for her to color while listening to her "name" as a character in the book. 


The bunny didn't go so well. We talked quite a bit about it before hand, but that didn't work when it came down to it. 
I still talk about him coming to visit and leaving eggs for her, and all she replies back is "no". 

We went to egg-stravaganza at our "art museum" type place. This is the only thing that I had heard about that does something for Easter. It was of course super crowded but my membership covered getting in, so we spent a little time there.

She got her first tattoo. 
This was a activity for the kids while they waited in line to see the bunny. Em of course did not want to see him again, so we just explored the activity and went on to something else. 
I am so excited to hide eggs this year for her. I think this year she will enjoy collecting and caring them around. 
 We are dying eggs tomorrow, so that will be a later post. 

This doesn't have anything to do with Easter...except maybe my belly looks like a egg. 
I just thought my handsome boy was looking sweet. I have a picture of Em in my belly with him on top of it, so it is only right to document this time as well. 
And once again...has nothing to do with Easter...just the fam enjoying The Very Hungry Caterpillar. 

2 comments:

  1. You all are just so darn cute! Happy Easter celebrations to your family. It looks like you are getting into the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Coolest aunt ever here. :)

    ReplyDelete