Rules are...Acknowledge the wonderful person that gave you this honor. Thank you Jenni! Your so sweet! Next...answer the seven questions below and then write 10 random facts about yourself. And as Jenni said it in her post, when someone asks you to talk about your self you can never think of a DARN thing to say. Ill try my best...so here it goes!
Question and Answers:
1. What is my favorite song?
* This one is pretty tough to start with. There are so many out there that are so good. But I'm going to have to go with Van Morrisons Brown Eyed Girl. It reminds me of my childhood. I think of my father ever time I hear it.
2.What is my favorite dessert?
* How am I going to pick just one? ummm,any type of pie,cake,cheesecake,ice cream,etc...
3.What do you do when you are upset?
* Take a shower, go for a walk or take a nap.
* Well, seeing that I have 2 baby's here and 1 still at home with my parents, I would never be able to choose just 1 but.... Toby, being my first dog will always have a special place in my heart.
5. White or Whole Wheat?
* Definitely whole wheat! I was taught growing up that white isn't that good for you. It stuck with me.
6.What is your biggest fear?
* Falling to my death...ahh scary just thinking about it!
7.What is your attitude mostly?
* Cheerful. I feel like I live life with rose colored glasses in till I get burned.
10 Random Facts:
1. Cracking knuckles is like nails on a chalk board to me. So GROSS!
2. I refuse to buy a automatic transmission car yet, but every time I'm in traffic I ask myself what was I thinking.
3. I started playing the violin when I was 4 year old, I continued playing till I was 16. I'm regretting it now that I don't play anymore.
4. Pretty Woman's my absolute favorite movie. I know every line.
5. I never drink the last sips of whatever I'm drinking. I'm paranoid about backwash.
6. I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma and moved to Ohio when I was 4.
7. I have yet to grow up with my taste buds. No thank you to coffee,olives,raw sushi,raw onions,beets,cooked carrots and any kind of beans(except green).
8. If I could be a dog hoarder I probably would.(except I would be clean and neat)
9. I'm fascinated with UFO's,Big Foot and Ghosts.(don't really believe though)
10. I am almost fully German.(even though Iv been asked on more then one occasion if I am Asian)
~ Now I have to choose a few fellow bloggers that I would like to pass this awesome award to:
All Because Two People Fell In Love
Tiffany is such a sweet bloggy friend. She is married to a US Soldier and a mother to 2 very cute pups. I enjoy reading all of her new adventures along with her pictures. I think if she was still living in Hawaii, we would have definitely been friends.
The Adventures Our Army Life
Jen is a Army Wife that just PCSed 1/2way across the country. She and her hubby are starting there new life in Arizona and I cant wait to hear all about it.
Erica is a new mom, a wife of a Marine and Law School Graduate. He blog consists of her beautiful baby girl,fitness tips and adventures. She is definitely super mom.
Mariaizza.from NYC to Sunny SoCal
Maria is a fellow Marine Wife that just PCSed to California. She always has new adventures or interesting tidbits to share. I'm not only lucky enough to be her follower on here but I also know she is pretty cool away from her computer too.